Contact the Shared Service Provider Helpdesk on 1800 SHARED (1800 742 733), and select from the following options:
- For emergency and critical facilities management requests (24 hour / 7 day a week service) - option 1
- Victorian Government Library Service - option 2
- Car Pool service - option 3
Facilities management work orders
Log standard priority work order via online system Corrigo.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your feedback
Please note: SSP defines feedback as informal positive or negative comments about our services, that does not require a response. This can include comments about our website, services or the staff who were involved in delivering the service.
You can provide feedback directly to the relevant staff via phone or email address, or use the online form below.
Raising a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the SSP services, you can raise a complaint.
- If your complaint is about Facility Management services or a Work request, please go to Corrigo website and raise a new work request using Complaints option.
- To raise a complaint about Car pools, Library services (VGLS), Real estate and Projects and/or any general complaints, please fill in the form below.
If we need more information or more time for resolution, we will contact you to confirm and clarify the information and/or negotiate additional time.