Contact the Shared Service Provider Helpdesk on 1800 SHARED (1800 742 733), and select from the following options:
- For emergency and critical facilities management requests (24 hour / 7 day a week service) - option 1
- Victorian Government Library Service - option 2
- Car Pool service - option 3
Facilities management work orders
Log standard priority work order via online system Corrigo.
Please email us at email@example.com.
We welcome your feedback
Please note: SSP defines feedback as informal positive or negative comments about our services, that does not require a response. This can include comments about our website, services or the staff who were involved in delivering the service.
You can provide feedback directly to the relevant staff via phone or email address, or use the online form below.
Raise a complaint
Not satisfied with our services? You can raise a complaint via the from below.
What is a complaint and when to raise it?
Complaint is a formal expression of dissatisfaction that requires a response and resolution.
It can relate to:
- SSP or (or its partners in service delivery) services where an issue was escalated but not resolved;
- the behaviour or conduct of an individual involved in service;
- escalation and complaints handling process.
This complaints form is not intended for property repairs and maintenance work requests. Use Corrigo system to raise a work order or escalate a work order before raising a complaint.
If we need more information or more time for resolution, we will contact you to confirm and clarify the information and/or negotiate additional time.