Got an overflowing waste bin that needs emptying? What about that annoying light flickering away in the stairwell? Never fear – there’s a fast and simple way to take action and get those non-critical work requests lodged, tracked and ultimately fixed.
It’s the Corrigo mobile app, managed by our partners in accommodation service delivery, JLL, which you can download straight to your mobile!
Once you’ve registered and downloaded the free Corrigo app, you can log requests while you’re out and about, direct from the palm of your hand. Just scroll through the app menu to add a few simple details and you’re done.
You know a picture tells a thousand words, right? With the Corrigo app you can take a pic of that overflowing bin from your mobile and add it to your request. It’s an easy way to capture the problem and communicate what needs to be fixed.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to Corrigo
- Register your details and you’ll receive an email to set your password.
- Download the Corrigo Incorporated mobile app from the Apple App or Google Play Store.
- Log in to and choose the company name: JLL VIC-GOVT-AU
You’re now ready to log a work order!
We always try our best to deliver great customer experience is all aspects of our service delivery, but we know that things can sometimes go wrong and we are always keen to hear from you and improve.
If you are not satisfied with the standard of your completed work order, you can raise a complaint using the same app or the Corrigo by following these steps:
- Create a new work order, select the property and location.
- Select "Complaints" in the "What can we help you with" drop-down list.
- Provide the details of your complaint and submit the work order.
Our friendly Facilities Management team will get back to you and help to resolve an issue.
Reviewed 23 January 2023