We strive to deliver seamless, integrated, end-to-end-property services that support fit-for-purpose, contemporary accommodation solutions for clients.
We deliver the following services across the CBD, metropolitan and regional areas of Victoria.
SSP delivers short, medium and long-term office accommodation planning advisory services for client departments and WoVG.
This includes developing department and agency accommodation strategies and solutions consistent with WoVG accommodation strategies and guidelines.
- Strategic office accommodation strategies and planning for client departments and agencies (consistent with WoVG accommodation strategy)
- Space management services
SSP manages all aspects of real estate services for its clients as occupants in owned and leased Victorian Government properties.
These services are delivered within the context of broader WoVG accommodation policies and priorities.
What we do
- Property suitability assessment and selection
- End of lease make good management
- Critical dates management
- Outgoings management
- Lease management including financial reporting
- Property management including management of rent and outgoing expenses and invoicing
- Providing and managing occupancy agreements
SSP provides a full range of office accommodation project and program management services, consistent with relevant Victorian Government policies and priorities, including effective risk management.
What we do
- Program/project coordination and delivery
- Project cost management and reporting
- Finance Agency Trust (FAT) administration
- Project compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Contract administration
- Strategic program advice
- Project briefing and delivery framework
- Appoint and oversee architect and external project managers
- Site due diligence
- Oversee delivery of capital works programs
- Project/program status reporting
- Financial reporting
- Contract management
- Strategic partnerships internal and external
- Contemporary workplace design advice
- Risk management
- Facilitate planning and other discussions between departments and other client organisations
- Ensure statutory compliance
SSP offers a comprehensive office property management service for managing and maintaining Victorian government owned and leased buildings through its 24 hour / 7 day a week service.
This includes a central help desk (online and call centre service) for reporting building faults and property service requests.
Manage service requests online 24/7 Help Desk
Deliver the following services to clients:
- General repairs and maintenance
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services
- Electrical services
- Fire services
- Plumbing services
- Lift services
- Cleaning services
- Waste management (including secure waste)
- Pest control
- Energy management
- Landscaping and indoor plant maintenance
To learn how to log work orders, see Corrigo user guides:
To log your work orders on your mobile, you can download the Corrogo app.
- Go to
- Register your details and you’ll receive an email to set your password.
- Download the Corrigo Incorporated mobile app from the Apple App or Google Play Store.
- Log in to and choose the company name: JLL VIC-GOVT-AU
SSP, in partnership with Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), also delivers the following services:
- Asset management – scheduled maintenance
- Evacuation and emergency services including professional advice to Emergency Planning Committee; chief and floor warden training
- Essential service compliance management
- Asbestos and hazardous material management
- Environmental management
Emergencies and urgent facilities management issues
To ensure safety in an emergency, always call 000 for the relevant emergency service first.
For any emergencyor urgentissues, major operational or service interruptions, Victorian Government clients should alwayscontact the SSP Helpdesk by phone on 1800 Shared (1800 742 733).
SSP delivers security planning, security assessment and strategic advisory services with a commitment to supporting secure workplaces for Victorian Government employees.
What we do
Office accommodation building security
Security systems and maintenance
Security operations contract management
How to request a security pass to the building
To obtain an access card to your building, please make an enquiry through the following channels:
- the on-site security, or
- human resources, or
- your designated facilities person within your unit or department.
Specific application requirements and approval processes will be determined by your department and/or building location.
We encourage you to speak with your line manager in the first instance, who should be able to assist.
Reviewed 07 October 2019