We strive to deliver seamless, integrated, end-to-end-property services that support fit-for-purpose, contemporary accommodation solutions for clients. We achieve this with our partner in service delivery, .
We deliver the following services across the CBD, metropolitan and regional areas of Victoria.
Office accommodation strategies and planning
SSP delivers short, medium and long-term office accommodation planning advisory services for client departments and WoVG.
This includes developing department and agency accommodation strategies and solutions consistent with WoVG accommodation strategies and guidelines.
- Strategic office accommodation strategies and planning for client departments and agencies (consistent with WoVG accommodation strategy)
- Space management services
SSP offers a comprehensive office property management service for managing and maintaining Victorian government-owned and leased buildings through its 24 hour / 7 day a week service.
This includes a central help desk (online and call centre service) for reporting building faults and property service requests.
Manage service requests online 24/7 Help Desk
Deliver the following services to clients:
- General repairs and maintenance
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services
- Electrical services
- Fire services
- Plumbing services
- Lift services
- Cleaning services
- Waste management (including secure waste)
- Pest control
- Energy management
- Landscaping and indoor plant maintenance
SSP, in partnership with Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), also delivers the following services:
- Asset management – scheduled maintenance
- Evacuation and emergency services including professional advice to Emergency Planning Committee; chief and floor warden training
- Essential service compliance management
- Asbestos and hazardous material management
- Environmental management
To ensure safety in an emergency, always call 000 for the relevant emergency service first.
For any emergency or critical issues, major operational or service interruptions, Victorian Government clients should always contact the SSP Helpdesk by phone on 1800 Shared (1800 742 733).
To learn how to register and log work orders, download Corrigo user guide:
How to create a work order
How to view a progress of the work order
How to create a work order
Each Work Order request is given a priority allocation as follows:
- P1 Emergency - response within 1 hour, completion 2 hours.
Examples- health and safety issues endangering life safety e. g. leaks or pipe bursts causing large flooding, flooding due to damaged roofs, power outages in the entire building, fire. Dial 000 first if you are in danger.
- P2 Critical -response within 2 hours, completion 48 hours.
Examples- multiple toilets not flushing, broken fire alarm, partial power outages.
- P3 High - response within 8 hours, completion 2 business days
Examples- emptying or replacing secure bin, water taps issues, pest control.
- P4 Standard - response within 2 business days, completion within 5 business days
Examples- cupboards repairs, fixing light fittings in the common areas, new installations (pictures, lights etc).
- P5 Low - response within 10 business days, completion within 20 business days
- P5 Scheduled - response within 15 business days, completion within 30 business days
Examples - anything non -critical or urgent e.g. bins supply, appliances supply/removal.
For site-specific queries, please speak to your nominated JLL Site FM.
If you are not satisfied with the standard of Facility management services or you have an issue with a work request, you can raise a formal complaint by following this process:
- Create a new work order, select the property and location
- Under the "What can we help you with" drop-down list select "Complaints"
- Provide the details of your complaint on the form that appears and submit
Real estate management
SSP is responsible for managing all aspects of office accommodation real estate for owned and leased Victorian Government properties within its portfolio.
Real estate activities are conducted in line with broader WoVG accommodation policies and priorities that SSP is responsible for developing and implementing. These activities include:
- Property suitability assessment and selection
- End of lease make good management
- Critical dates management
- Outgoings management
- Lease management including financial reporting
- Property management including management of rent and outgoing expenses and invoicing
- Providing and managing occupancy agreements
Office moves and relocations
SSP coordinates the logistics of office moves and relocations for its client occupants. As part of this service, SSP provides client with relevant information to support their internal change and communication activities.
Please note SSP is not responsible for ICT arrangements, but can work with client nominated providers to ensure a coordinated approach to moves and changes.
Office accommodation program and projects
SSP delivers office accommodation project and program management services, consistent with relevant Victorian Government policies, priorities, standards and guidelines.
SSP can give clients relevant information about the project to support their internal change and communication activities. Please note SSP is not responsible for ICT arrangements, but can work with client nominated providers to ensure a coordinated approach to office fit out programs and projects.
- Program/project coordination and delivery
- Project cost management
- Project compliance with all regulatory requirements (including obtaining landlord consent where required)
- Contract administration
- Project briefing and delivery framework
- Appoint and oversee architect and external project managers
- Site due diligence
- Oversee delivery of capital works programs
- Project/program status reporting
- Contract management
- Contemporary workplace design advice
- Risk management
- Facilitate planning and other discussions between departments and other client organisations
- Ensure statutory compliance
SSP delivers security planning, security assessment and strategic security advisory services with a commitment to supporting secure workplaces for Victorian Government employees.
- Office accommodation building security
- Security planning
- Security risk assessments
- Security programs/projects
- Security systems and maintenance
- Security advisory
- Security operations contract management
To obtain an access card to your building, please make an enquiry through the following channels:
- the on-site security, or
- human resources, or
- your designated facilities person within your unit or department.
Specific application requirements and approval processes will be determined by your department and/or building location.
We encourage you to speak with your line manager in the first instance, who should be able to assist.
Reviewed 14 May 2021