We strive to deliver seamless, integrated, end-to-end-property services that support fit-for-purpose, contemporary accommodation solutions for clients.
We deliver the following services across the CBD, metropolitan and regional areas of Victoria.
SSP delivers commercial real estate advisory services to Victorian Government departments and agencies as occupant, as owner occupier and as a lessor in managing properties and leases.
What we do
- Market searches for office accommodation
- Property suitability reports
- Coordinate approval for leases on behalf of the Minister for Finance
- Lease administration
- Landlord and tenant negotiations
- Coordinate Valuer General valuation process
- End of lease make good management
- Critical dates management
- Real estate portfolio financial management
- Outgoings management
- Rental agreement reconciliation
- Lease commitment management including financial reporting
- Provide and manage occupancy agreements
Victorian Government clients can request these services through their allocated real estate account manager. Requests for real estate services are coordinated through SSP client key contacts.
SSP offers office accommodation program and project management services for Victorian Government departments and agencies.
We focus on achieving value for money across project delivery with a strong focus on ensuring effective governance and risk management on all projects.
What we do
- Program and project coordination and delivery
- Project cost management and reporting
- Finance Agency Trust administration
- Project compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Contract administration
- Workplace design
- Strategic program advice
- Appoint and oversee architects and external project managers
- Site due diligence
- Oversee delivery of capital works programs
- Comprehensive status reporting
- Financial reporting
- Contract management
- Contemporary workplace design advice
- Risk management
- Ensure statutory compliance
SSP supports Victorian Government office building maintenance through its 24 hour / 7 day a week service.
- general repairs and maintenance
- air-conditioning services
- electrical services
- fire services
- plumbing services
- lift services
- cleaning services
- waste management (including secure waste)
- pest control
- energy management
- landscaping and indoor plant maintenance.
SSP, in partnership with Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), also delivers the following services through client-nominated key contacts:
- asset management – scheduled maintenance
- evacuation and emergency services including professional advice to Emergency Planning Committee; chief and floor warden training
- essential service compliance management
- asbestos and hazardous material management
- environmental management.
Emergencies and urgent facilities management issues
To ensure safety in an emergency, always call 000 for the relevant emergency service first.
For any emergencyor urgentissues, major operational or service interruptions, Victorian Government clients should alwayscontact the SSP Helpdesk by phone on 1800 Shared (1800 742 733).
SSP delivers security planning, security assessment and strategic advisory services with a commitment to supporting secure workplaces for Victorian Government employees.
What we do
- Accommodation security
- Security planning
- Security assessments
- Security programs/projects
- Security systems
How to request a security pass to the building
To obtain an access card to your building, please make an enquiry through the following channels:
- the on-site security, or
- human resources, or
- your designated facilities person within your unit or department.
Specific application requirements and approval processes will be determined by your department and/or building location.
We encourage you to speak with your line manager in the first instance, who should be able to assist.
Reviewed 15 July 2019